A beautiful sunny day at the park set the stage for Vy to celebrate her birthday with close friends over a specially designed menu of small bites and hors d'oeuvres.
Every dish was prepared with rescued produce sourced from a few markets around Melbourne. We incorporated an element of our fermented products into each recipe.
- NTAF kimchi pancake, soy emulsion, Geraldton wax
- Charred beets, rockmelon jam, sunflower cream, coriander stems
- Chewy carrots, black bean miso, everything powder
- Slow braised eggplant, asian zaatar, moromi flat bread
- Potato crisp, green almond remoulade, Thai basil
- Seed cracker, smoked mushroom dip, pickled nasturtium flower
- Starfruit, cucumber, pea shoot, pickled watermelon rind, kaffir lime leaf dill dressing
- Quinoa, bbq corn, silver beets, Chinese artichoke and mixed herbs
Interested in a collaboration? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.