Crispy Pancake w/ Kimchi
Buy our Kimchi by clicking here.
PREP TIME: 5 minutes, COOK TIME: 10 minutes, SERVES: 1
- 100g Furrmien Kimchi
- 1/2 pickling onions (thinly sliced)
- 100g all purpose flour
- 36g rice flour
- 136g water (inlcuding some kimchi juices)
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
- Fold everything together until the mixture is the consistency of pancake batter.
- Add 3 tablespoons of oil to a pan over medium heat.
- Drop the batter into the pan and fry until both sides are golden brown and crispy.
- Plate the pancake and garnish with sliced spring onions and sesame seeds. Coriander, Kewpie mayonnaise, Sriracha and aioli are also great to pair with the kimchi pancake!